Registration fee: Rs. 1299
Event date: Sunday, 29th July, 2018 | Time: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm.
Venue: JNTU, Hyderabad, India. Map link
Rules & Regulations:
1. Attendees must carry a print out of the booking confirmation for entry inside the venue. Each ticket / confirmation admits one person only.
2. Event doors will remain closed during sessions and will not open for entry.
3. Attendees reaching late at the venue will NOT be allowed inside the auditorium.
4. The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the event.
5. All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
6. All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card like: Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.
7. Tickets once booked are non-refundable & non-transferable. Cancellation and rescheduling of registration is not allowed.
8. There will be ‘NO’ Q&A and audience to speaker interaction on stage.
9. There will be adequate breaks for networking and refreshments.
10. No photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances.
11. Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, inflammable and banned substances is strictly prohibited.
12. The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings. All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable.
13. Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed at the venue unaccompanied.
14. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration. The organizer can reassign the seat to a guest on the waiting list.
15. No parking is available inside the venue. Please plan accordingly. We encourage you to use public transport.
16. By registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate. A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
17. Gadget usage: Switch off your mobile phone or place it in the silent mode during the show.
18. Onsite help: Our Team will be available onsite to help you with the arrangements and information.